Monday, June 04, 2007

Scared shitless

Scared about what, you say? MED SCHOOL! What else? Only one more week to go before it starts... damn, just thinking about how early I have to wake up to go to our orientation (and orientation pa lang yun!) is already scaring/annoying me! I hope I don't end up being late. Most importantly, I hope I get high grades! Waah! :c

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chee! waah ako din! i'm really scared coz this is it! med school naaaa. :/ plus the fact na first time ko to live on my own. shet. goodluck to us! see you in school din :p hehe

cheann said...

ginel! haha i didn't know you read my blog pala :) hindi ko pa masyado naiisip, but when i hear stories (like sa weekend ka nalang matutulog, 3 chapters to read for a 10-item quiz etc) natatakot ako! waah :/ uy good luck on your condo and roommate! hehe :) see you soon!