I was supposed to devote this entire day to studying, and I finally started a while ago only to stop and slack off again :/ so here I am now, writing this.
Our physio small group facilitator told us that "Medicine should be a personal choice" and that "It's only 4 years of your life" :p hahaha. Yeah. But honestly, I'm still debating whether this is really my personal choice. I'm having a tough time trying to study. I can't bring myself to read the mere handout and I haven't opened any of my books for more than an hour. I spend more time labeling and decorating my folders rather than actually reading :p hahaha. I've been thinking of this throughout the week. Or maybe I'm still adjusting since I didn't study at all during premed? :c Hopefully I'll find the answer soon. The thing is, I have a really hard time starting when I study but when I do get to start, medyo ok naman. Hehe.
I'm also actually starting to appreciate UST now, (very) little by little. But it's mostly the people and not the system (it will probably take years for me to appreciate that). It really is culture shock but I think I'm getting used to it. The schedule and living far away from school is still very tiring/stressful though :c and I loathe clinical epi. I wish they just started that stupid subject with the next batch >:c
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment