I picked up my uniforms today. We had them made by my mom's friend, who usually makes gowns. I find that pretty funny :p Anyway, I tried on the uniform while I was there and it was really hot :c ang kapal ng tela. Waah! But maybe it was just the fitting room. It's been really hot and stuffy all day :c Hopefully the rooms in the Med building are airconditioned. I don't remember anymore.
The fact that I will be subjected to total hell in less than a week has still not really sunk in :c Really, how will I survive 8 (or was it 12?) hours of biochem per week?! I bought my notebooks already though. Haha! Hayok ;p (I don't know where my umbrella and calculator are though... I need to fix my things!) And I already got school shoes last month. They're patent and have huge ribbons! I don't know if they'll match the uniform at all. But I'm pretty glad we're required to wear a skirt and not pants like in some schools. I don't know, it's girlier? Mukha daw yaya kung pants. Hahaha ;p
And the post title is a reference to how poorly I take care of my things. My phone's broken. I can't charge it 'cause the pin where the charger attaches to broke off somehow :/ it doesn't vibrate or beep anymore when someone texts too, so yes, it's on eternal silent mode until someone calls. Haha :D and my laptop charger is kinda broken too. I really should take care of my gadgets more :c It's a good thing nothing bad has happened to my iPod and camera yet :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment