Thursday, May 24, 2007

unproductive #2

It rained today and there was no electricity for a while so I wasn't able to watch DVDs like I planned to. What I ended up doing the whole afternoon was talking to Martin, who's in Nueva Ecija with other Ateneo Med people doing community work. So of course I heard Ateneo Med updates like the 1st year curriculum (patterned after UP-PGH's since the faculty is mostly from there), the uniforms (dark blue, and everyone in pants!) and of course, the latest controversies. It never seems to escape our batch! Hahaha. Also talked to Kev who's probably in a plane to Hong Kong. Have fuuuun! :D

I also heard from Martin that some seniors under Dr. Chan are continuing our thesis. Wow! That made me proud and happy. So it really is that good, huh? :D They will be testing the samples in vivo now though, I think. Good luck to them!

I'm still anxious about med school, though. Damn. There seems to be a lot of brilliant people going into med. It's pressure! >_< I hope my grades will stand out this time. I want to go somewhere abroad for further studies or for my residency. If I can make it through the first four years (or even just the first year), that is...I don't think there's anything wrong in dreaming (and trying to make that dream come true) though. :p

No comments: