Saturday, June 09, 2007

The Last Weekend

...before med school starts, that is! It feels like I'm going off to a really faraway place with all the things (like "Last na to", "Kita pa rin tayo ha!" or "I'll miss you") I've been hearing. Haay. :/ I have no idea which books we'll be using so I'm going to bring all my old, possibly useful textbooks to Manila tomorrow 'cause we'll be moving into the townhouse na. Sigh. It's really far away from UST. But oh well. Traffic = sleep time.

One thing that kind of annoys me is how other schools have already released a list of books to be used, while we haven't been told anything yet.. or did I just fail to ask? Nothing seems to be available/final yet, except for one unimportant thing AKA uniforms. I don't know, I just don't like having to rush to buy books or car stickers or what :c Nakaka-oc eh. Haha.

It's so sad that summer is over already. Again, 2 months of unproductivity :c hahaha! I really wish I studied anatomy/physio/chem a little though, or kahit stuff about productivity man lang... I have a feeling I'll be panicking the night before school starts :c I hope it doesn't rain hard too! But that's another story :p

No comments: