Was full of STRESS! I'm having a hard time adjusting to the UST system and their lack of coherence when it comes to info dissemination... someone said that maybe we were just too used to being spoonfed with the info but I don't really think so. Sometimes the system is just plain inefficient. Teachers coming in late because they didn't know the schedule was changed, rooms suddenly changing, teachers giving out tests with not everyone knowing... waah! Hopefully sa start lang ito. :c
I came home really tired because there was the unavoidable rush hour traffic, and because I still had to go to Cubao to get my phone and have 1x1 ID pics taken. Good thing Kev stopped by. We had dinner! Thanks haha ;p that kinda took away my stress, although the presence of so many people in white uniforms walking around reminded me of school. The white uniform and black shoes really makes you look so anonymous :c But I'm sure I'll get used to it. It's just amusing whenever people can't distinguish and mistake you for a nursing student! Hahaha :p
Monday, June 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment