Monday, August 20, 2007

big update

Before anything else, let me just say: 5-day holiday/weekend = bliss :D haha! true, i still have 2 exams left to go, but one of them is scheduled during the latter part of this week and the other one has no schedule yet. hehe :D

Prelims was not so good. Flunked 2 or so exams and passed maybe 2 or 3. But I'm over and done with being depressed over those. It's just time to move on and finally study after the adjustment period that is the 1st shift (well, I really treated it as an adjustment period, which is why I didn't study much :D).

So yes, I am quite at ease right now. I've been trying to read in advance (yeah right) but I've been doing so at a horribly slow pace and in between internet browsing and blog reading too. I also went home after a loooong time, and it feels really nice to be here again, even if I just keep falling asleep on my bed. I went to the nearby SM twice because Mango opened a branch there ;p

If only med school were always this easygoing. I really dread going back to our regular, 8-4 schedule on Tuesday :c

No comments: