Thursday, November 03, 2005

Nerd entry, watch out

I'm going home tomorrow! Yay :D But before that, we're going to Downtown Disney District tonight, which is like Eastwood (I think). And it's located outside Disneyland, hence the name. Hehe :D

I'm actually excited to see my grades. Not because they're high (I doubt it) but because I really have no idea what I got. Especially in theo (I have absolutely no idea about our grading system), philo (all my oral exams are ok but my quizzes aren't), and genetics (most probably low, too bad :c). And history is probably the WORST. Haha! Not too excited about reg though, more like pessimistic since my random number is sooo far and I'll get bad teachers and classes for sure. Hmph :c

So what else have I been doing? Aside from washing dishes, folding clothes and pigging out on chocolate, cake and jellybeans, I surfed the net a LOT and discovered that there may be a black hole in the center of our galaxy that's bigger than our sun. I know this is weird but it kind of scares me. What if Earth gets sucked in or something? O__o;; Ehehehe. Just goes to show how bored I can get. Haha!

No comments: