Tuesday, November 15, 2005

new everything

I finally uploaded my so-so layout. Sorry kung weird yung alignment and everything, pakisabi lang so I can do something about it :D It's better than a blogger template, at the very least. Hehe :D

School started last Monday, and it's okay so far... I think it's going to be hard later on, though. I have Labor Trials (pero next year pa yata) and a very booooriiing history teacher who already has a talk scheduled for us to attend tomorrow and a report for one unlucky group next week. Oh, and two (yes, two) readings too, with practically the same content. Biomed and Microbio seem to be okay though :D And my Tth schedule is so full of breaks. Every break nasa Starbucks ako! Bad news for my wallet.. :(

Well, I'm going to try and study (HAHA) now. Will write again soon, hopefully :D

2 comments:

nice said...

yihee! new layout haha ;p

starbucks! after may planner na tayo magtipid na tayo haha ;p

seeyah! ;)

Anonymous said...

yehehes,bagong layout;p