Tuesday, November 22, 2005

second week of school..

First of all, I think something's really wrong with my laptop :( It's still working and everything, but it's gotten sooooo slow ever since I used it again after our US trip, especially when I'm browsing sites. I really wonder if it's because of that, or because I have too many files (and way too many duplicates of said files because iTunes and iPhoto copy instead of using the actual/original file), or because of the lousy internet connection... haaay :( This hasn't stopped me from downloading fonts and brushes (thanks to my newly resurrected hobby of creating blog layouts :D) and mp3s though. Hehehe.

Anyway, it's just the second week of school (as the title says) but I'm already stuck with a ton of readings... my polsci teacher, for one, wants the class to read the first 5 (5!!) chapters of any (any!) basic polsci book :( Junior year really is hard (ngayon ko lang nasabi kasi wala akong blog last sem. Haha!). I really wonder whether it's just my course (sometimes other students seem to have it so easy, not to brag or anything ha) or my laziness or what. But at least konti na lang then med school (hopefully) na... yay! :D Haha. I hope I won't regret that yay when and if I get there, though!

Well, that's it... update lang before I continue with microbio and history homework. Hehehe :D

2 comments:

nice said...

chee! haha yun laptop ko rin bumagal!! mabagal na nga siya in the first place lalo pa bumagal hahahah ;p since i usually watch tv while using the laptop baka yun dahilan ;p pero i dunno haha ;p

God bless us sa studies!!! and sa med school ;p gusto ko na magchristmas break haha!

Anonymous said...

banoobs lang kayo pareho wahahahhaha ;P