Friday, November 18, 2005

Thank God it's Friday, seriously... 'cause I'm out of cash, seriously! After going out almost every day this week, my wallet is very empty (even my normally abundant supply of coins are gone!) and I had to resort to using my card a few times. Hehe. It was all worth it, though :D Need to go back to Heaven n' Eggs SOON! I think it's my favorite new restaurant, thanks to the super yummy food... so many choices too! I want to try the salmon and pilaf next time ;p

Friday labs are so malas. We started biomed lab already, which sort of canceled our plans to go to Tiendesitas :( Too bad 'cause I heard you can buy a lot of stuff there. But there's always a next time :D (Bern, sumama ka na!) Our teacher was okay though, sort of like a nicer version of our ecology lab and genetics lab teacher (yup). Hehe. Well, that's it for now. I'm going to try and study (again...haha). :D

1 comment:

nice said...

i'm nearly broke too! wahaha ;p

try the banana caramel waffles yummy daw ;p

and next time sige sama na ako hahaha ;p