Got my grades already...not low but not high either. Too bad :c Guess I'll just have to make up for it this sem. I hope I can!
After getting my grades and waiting for an eternity for the Bio Dept to release our Dev Bio grades (which they didn't do), I dragged Jowel to Power Plant so I could go to Fully Booked and Zara. Zara is...for some reason, overpriced for me, at least here (or maybe it's just the clothes I happened to check out). The clothes were really nice but not much of my taste 'cause they were all too feminine for me :D Haha! Topshop was another story though. I want to buy more straight-legged pants! And new Bermuda shorts! And they sell jewelry now too (oh nooo!)! I didn't have any money 'cause the ATM was broken :( Too bad. Or maybe not, so I don't feel the urge to buy something when I've bought so many stuff already. Hehe! Wasn't able to buy a book too. We ate at BreadTalk though :D The bread with salmon and miso (forgot what it's called) is gooood.
Sembreak is really great. I admit I got bored at times, but at least I can do whatever I want without worrying about homework. Maybe it's because I'm still in Manila not doing anything, and I'm always in Manila only for school and school-related stuff. Haha! Anyway, I'm getting reeeallly sleepy and still hungry too. Will post a better entry next time :(
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
chee! kachat kita ngayon wahaha ;p mababa din grades ko :/ haaayy bawi tayo ;p
and i want fullybook! hindi man lang ako nakapunta sa fullybook this sembreak :c next time hahaha ;p hindi naman nauubusan ng books yun ;p
seeyah tom ;p hahaha
yihee! oo nga :p
balik tayo sa fully booked soon! and kahit nagpunta ako wala ako nabili eh :( yung nakakalungkot talaga is hindi tayo nakapag-coffee bean kahit once! waaah! hehe :D
oo nga! waaaahhh kakamiss coffee bean hahaha ;p kung kelan ko naalala nasa baguio ako wahahah wala naman dun ;p
Post a Comment