Tuesday, May 30, 2006

you're so last summer

Summer class is finally almost over. Just a few more requirements (including our thesis defense) to go but waaaaah... I'm worried about my math grade :( Our math teacher is HEARTLESS, I tell you. She doesn't show any concern for us. And it's not like we don't study. Her exams were so hard (and she never bothered to explain them!), and the quick pace (a new lesson one day and another one two days after!) didn't help either. I really hope I don't need to take this subject again :( Wish me luck. Hahaha.

In other news... I'm still out of money but I reeeeeally want to watch X-Men: The Last Stand :( I want to buy this bright blue Adidas messenger bag too. Ate at Ebisu last Friday, where we saw Hale (eeeeee!!). We had to grill the lamb teppanyaki (okay, Jowel had to grill them :D) but it turned out okay. We also ate at Cafe Xocolat the next day despite its being outdoors and the weather being annoyingly humid, but the chocolate fondue and frozen hot chocolate was really worth it :) In fact, the combination of orange slices and chocolate still has me craving for more. And I want to eat at Taco Bell and Dairy Queen too. Argh! What a time to be broke :(

Anyway, I just realized I haven't had breakfast yet so yeah, until next time :D

No comments: