Saturday, May 20, 2006

Hair (Vain entry, haha)

Got my hair cut yesterday at Azta Urban Salon. It's sooo short now :( Actually, it's not that short (the stylist said she only cut 2 inches off) but looks short thanks to the super-thin ends and lots of layers. I can't help but miss my long hair especially after seeing pictures of me before the haircut (not to mention seeing lots of other girls with the same hair length). Still have to get used to it :( Well, if ever it looks really really bad after I wash it tomorrow, I just hope it'll grow out reeeally soon. Sanaaaa!

Finally got to hit the mall yesterday. I promised myself to stop shopping after realizing I still have so many tops and shirts I haven't worn yet. But noooo, we just had to hit Topshop right when they were having a mid-season sale :( Saw a really nice-fitting pair of skinny jeans which I might come back for on Monday. I feel reeeally guilty and am promising myself that that is the last thing I'll be buying for a long time. I hope I get to keep that promise too :( Also got a basic black tank and wanted this nice striped shirt at Debenhams but it's quite expensive :( So maybe being broke thanks to summer class may be a good thing after all. Haha :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang gastos! tsk tsk!

nice said...

chee! dami ko gusto sa zara and mango hahaha ;p and esprit may tip na cute dun hahaha ;p pero ubos din pera ko haha

Anonymous said...

kevin: weeehhh! nagtatry na nga mag-bagong buhay eh :p ang hirap. hahaha!

bern: oo nga, ang dami cute sa zara! ewan ko lang sa esprit pero parang meron din :) kelangan na natin mag-ipon!