I'm here in Pampanga and I'm WAY bored. And to think it's only 1 PM :( Hahaha.
School starts next next week. Reg was terrible, but I won't go into details anymore because I don't think I have a right to complain as much as other people with 3-digit random numbers do. I got all the classes I want, but I don't have much classes with Jowel, Kevin, Pipay, Maan and Cha, etc (except si Bern, hahaha :p). Di ko na nga kayo nakasama nung summer eh... boo :(
I'm also scared of Biostat and Physics because aside from the fact that they involve numbers (and I hate anything involving numbers), Physics lab and lec make up 6 units :( Waaaah. I really reeeally better not slack off. May thesis and Tagalog philo and theo pa so yeah.
Anyway, I'm still really bored. I want to read but I'm so lazy :( And I want to make a new layout for this blog but I don't have any ideas. Can anyone suggest any good songs to download? Haha :D
Saturday, June 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment