Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Pause

First of all, congratulations to everyone who got their NMAT results. Ang galing nyo!! :D Hopefully I'll get a high score this December too. Haha! :D

Summer class is going by so fast. And my money is running out just as fast :( Seryoso. There was one day where we didn't have anywhere to go so I ended up buying a banana chocolate chip loaf at Starbucks just for the sake of buying something and thus having the right to sit at a table there (but not without the barista giving me a nasty look). Math 17, as expected, is hard.. even if people say it's easier than Math 11 (actually, it is, but it's difficult nonetheless). I just had an exam a while ago and I swear, major F :( Waaaah! Fil 14, on the other hand, is a breeze compared to all the subjects I took last school year so I really hope I don't get lazy, sayang din eh! Just goes to show how easy freshmen/sophomore subjects really are... As for the thesis, well... I don't want to think about it yet because our topic has so many procedures. I don't know how I'll be able to do all that and graduate on time too :( Hahaha. Speaking of thesis, my group has a meeting at 5 so I have to get going. Until next tiiiime :D

No comments: