Thursday, April 13, 2006

Whatup? ;p

Haha, it's been ages since I last posted ;p It's Maundy Thursday today... can't believe we have summer classes next week na! How can vacation go by so fast?!

As with all of my previous summer breaks, this one has been anything but unproductive and I wasn't able to do any of the stuff I promised myself I'd be doing, like studying for the NMAT or cleaning my room and laptop. But oh well. :p Here's what's been going on in my boring life for the past few weeks:

Puerto Galera with Maan, Bern, Cha, Jay and Fernan - Forever is always! ;p Grabe, I don't think I'll ever forget that phrase or fail to associate it with this particular trip. Hahaha :D I'm getting senti na just thinking about it! I miss the beach (even if it was hard to walk on the sand), the cheap-looking bars with yummy food, the boats, the fish that came to snack on the bread we tossed on the water, the stories about shrimps and phallic symbols in the sky (haha!), even the slightly annoying people who kept bugging us if we wanted to go snorkeling or banana boating or whatever. One of the best vacations of my life :D (For pics, check out multiply accounts: mine and Cha's)

Baguio and Pangasinan - this was a short day trip we take every year to visit the Manaoag Church and later on go to Baguio to buy stuff. Haha :D Manaoag was peaceful as always, and the church is pretty. And Baguio was cold!! I wish we stayed overnight at least. I bought strawberries and souvenirs for me and Jowel (yihee ;p), plus some shirts at SM ;p hahaha. Saw my history groupmate/blockmate pa, which was funny. Somehow, you're bound to bump into an Atenista everywhere you go, and what's worse is that you keep seeing each other everywhere but don't know each other personally. I have this blockmate who I saw in the SLEX Shell station last year and late last month at HEAT, and there's this other person I saw at Changi Airport waiting for a flight home. I don't know them both. Hahaha :D

And of course, the usual trips to Manila until last Monday. It's reeeally nice to be able to see blockmates outside of regular school days, which I don't get to do at all during vacation :( And reading: finished Brokeback Mountain (hahaha) and currently reading Norwegian Wood..unfortunately, there's not enough time to read all the books I got the past few months AND study for the NMAT :( Anyway, until next time. Gutom na akooo!!!

1 comment:

nice said...

galera tayo ulit! :D soon hahaha ;p and ako rin, won't forget that trip! :D

hahaha ;p ako rin may nakita ako atenista sa airport! nung papunta kami hongkong haha kakatuwa noh? ;p parang everywhere you go you'll find at least one atenista...and yup even if you don't know them personally ;p