(Hopefully this entry will show up. There was an error in the template kasi -_-;; arrrgh! Anyway, on with the entry I posted before. Sana mag-work na yung comments :D)
New layout! Pero nakita niyo na to eh. Haha :D Actually posted about this earlier but the entry isn't here for some reason. -_-; So yeah, sorry if the entries are sabog..
Sometimes I think it would be really nice if our family just lived in Manila. I could've gone home to Pampanga today (I go home whenever there's nothing to do school-wise :D) but since my dad's not in the country right now, my mom just visited us here. Wala lang, it's nice to wake up with my mom in the kitchen and me having nothing to do on a morning in Manila 'cause I only get to do that in Angeles. Usually when I wake up here on Saturdays I'm still in a hurry 'cause I have to do research or study or worse, go back to lab! Haha. Sorry kung malabo!
Anyway, yesterday was Ina's birthday celebration at Circles Event Cafe. Seriously, the food was soooooooooo gooooood! I felt like I died and went to buffet heaven 'cause I wasn't paying but could get all the desserts, risotto, seafood and beef that I wanted :D Haha! The Japanese Margarita was good too :D Didn't want to drink so much again though so naki-inom lang ako :D And it was my third time to go to a hotel in Manila to just eat/hang out (sorry, hindi kasi mayaman) so yeah, it was really fun. Even if we did leave early :D
Okay, that's it for now. Can't think of anything else to write about. But before I go, Happy 4 years to Maan and Jay! May you guys have more to come ;p
Monday, February 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment