Friday, February 10, 2006

Weekend

This week wasn't so bad. Yup, I had a history exam a while ago (hopefully I get a high grade, 'cause I didn't study..but most of the questions weren't so hard), but at least lab was short :D I just hate labs, or at least the labs this sem. All we do is prepare media and inoculate (then come back the next day) :c It's pretty boring but fun in a way kasi feeling biologist na talaga. Haha :p

Next week will be preeeetty hard though... one polsci reaction paper, a biomed report and a philo quiz on tuesday, microbio lab exam on wednesday, polsci MIDTERMS and biomed exam both on thursday (waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!) and one biomed lab report on friday (dapat mataas na talaga to!). Seriously, I have no idea how I'm going to study and do all of that. Just thinking about it makes me want to crawl under my blanket and cry :c Hahaha. Pero at least may shabu-shabu bukas!! Yehey :D Jowel and I plan to hit Greenhills before the actual dinner so I'm pretty excited about that too, especially since we never go to Greenhills :p Haha. I can finally check out Fully Booked, all four floors of it! :D

Anyway, that's all for now....will now start studying (or at least try to, haha). I hope I get through next week in one piece!

No comments: