Monday, January 23, 2006

Alive at laaaast (well, kinda)

A survey :D

Name 5 random facts about yourself.

1. I wanted to become an astronaut when I was a kid so I could see the stars and moon up close :D That was before I realized all the training it took and that it was not as fun as it sounded. Hahaha!

2. I developed a slight fear of stairs after falling down on two separate incidents and had to have my chin (on the first one) and my head (on the second) stitched >_<

3. I am a very verrrrrry impulsive shopper and I tend to regret the things I buy after going home and realizing I don't need them :/

4. I suck at wrapping books and gifts. I can't even cut paper straight! That's why I buy or request for gift bags at stores most of the time :D

5. I love stationery. I used to go to Egg (when it still had nice stocks) back in high school and buy letter sets and notebooks with cute prints, even if I don't think I'll ever use them ;p

Yihee! Hahaha. Will post a more decent entry soon :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. i wanna be an architect or designer before hahaha ;p kaya lang...gusto ko lang magdesign ng bahay...ayaw ko magmeasure measure ng stuff and other preparations..mahirap pala ;p (math work ;p) kaya yun wag na lang! haha

2. since i got hit by a basketball years ago...takot na ako sa bola wahahah ;p lalo na basketball and volleyball ;p

3. I am a very verrrrrry impulsive shopper and I tend to regret the things I buy after going home and realizing I don't need them :/
ako rin ganyan minsan! sayang lang yun money hahaha ;p

4. i like wrapping books and gifts and stuffs hahaha ;p na-o-oc lang ako most of the time kaya matagal ako magwrap hehe

5. I love stationery.
and yes i collect stationary too! dati ;p i have a box full of them dati wahahah ;p and yes, i don't use them rin hahaha parang sayang kasi pag gagamitin wehehe ;p