Been busy the past few days thanks to school, mall trips and a field trip ;p Had my microbio exam, Philo orals and Biomed lab report all in one week. The first two were okay, though I don't think I got high grades. As for the lab report, I was forced to cut Biomed Lab 'cause I fell asleep the night before and didn't finish it on time :c Super nakakahiya, especially since I still had to pass it to Sir Dapat personally (and had no idea what to do afterwards 'cause the experiment wasn't done and I didn't bring my lab stuff!)! Haaaay. I really, seriously hate making lab reports :c Thank God for my great groupmates and boy/whalefriend ;p Hahaha!
One highlight of the week, though was going to the Topshop sale with Maan :D Thanks so much!! Even if people were telling us to go on Saturday nalang (since it was late and after lab) and even if we encountered a lot of accidents like our cards getting denied (pati ATM!) and having no transpo, it still was definitely worth it :D I wanna go back for bags and jeans! And maybe accessories too (if they do go on sale, walang binebenta sa Podium eh). And I haven't gone to Mango and Zara yet! I swear, sale season is driving me crazy.... hahaha :D
The next day, I went to Shang to help my mom buy stuff for my brother and niece at Rustan's. Ate at Fish & Co. again, yay! It is now officially one of my favorite restaurants :D Just about everything on their menu is good, especially the oysters and seafood platter...and the service and ambience is really nice too :D And then today was our field trip to Corregidor, which I really enjoyed 'cause it was nice seeing and learning more about our country's history. Seeing pictures of the island then and now and looking at war artifacts like old coke bottles, dog tags, knives and flags and pictures with Japanese inscriptions was fun. I guess the fact that I'm such a big history nerd helps. And I know it sounds really corny but visiting the island strengthened my national pride :p Hahaha! Practice para sa reflection paper yan. Anyway, I'll probably upload some pictures to my Multiply soon ;p
That's all for now. I was working on a new layout a while ago, will probably upload it soon too. And I have no idea what's due for school this week! Haha :D
Sunday, January 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment