Tuesday, January 03, 2006

What a bad start (sort of)

I was supposed to spend the day studying (after going to Topshop for two consecutive days haha) but got sidetracked by two things: 1) ym (always a distraction!) and 2) my room, which was just so messy after going home to Pampanga for the break. After organizing and reorganizing the shelves, books, etc. I wrote down all the things I needed to do for school and took a bath. Then wheeeee, I stepped out of the bathroom only to see insects all around my desk lamp and ceiling light :( Yup, those icky flying insects that flock around light bulbs. Lots of them!! I'm really sorry if this sounds maarte but I HATE small flying insects, especially if they're crawling all over my things. Waaah :( They're gone now though, hopefully for good. I splashed alcohol and Lysol over my desk and sprayed the whole room with Baygon, which means I can't stay in there tonight. I can't believe I got kicked out of my room by insects :(

Well, that's all really...just wanted to rant :D I hope everyone's break went fine. Mine did, even if I spent most of it moping around :D Hopefully now my sleep pattern is back to normal, 'cause before the break I always fell asleep early, woke up at around 12-2 AM, slept again then woke up around 7 (which really sucks). And I already have an exam this Thursday (and Philo midterms, papers, not to mention ALTP in the next few weeks) but I'm still in vacation mode! Permanent na ata eh. Haha! :D

1 comment:

nice said...

wahaha! chee! i hate small flying insects too!! nakakainis yun mga yun hehehe ;p kakatakot pa hahaha ;p and my room's a mess too :( didn't have much time to organized it hehe

and yes, permanent na ata ang vacation mode natin hahahaha ;p