Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Chillaxing ;p

I'm here in LA and I have nothing to do...actually, I do (fold clothes..ugh! Haha!), but later nalang. Hehe.

I figured I should start fixing this blog. I miss making layouts and everything, and I don't want my HTML skills to get rusty. Expect a profile (hahaha) and maybe a new layout soon (whee may Photoshop na ako!), if I don't get lazy. The weeks are flying by so fast and by the time I get home, school's gonna start and I probably won't be able to update. But somehow I think that's okay, don't want to get addicted to blogging again like I was in high school. That was bad! Hehe.

Ayan, nag-post na ko ha! More soon :D

2 comments:

kevin said...

nice. RELAXING in LA. next time you'll be posting from Hongkong when we go there next summer. hahaha... excited nako. matutuloy kaya yun? TULOY NA! haha.

nice said...

yeyyyy! new post by cheeann hahaha ;p