I only really woke up around 5:30 PM when my tita decided we go malling. Hehe :D Didn't really buy much though... just returned a pair of jeans at Nordstrom (my jeans! Huhu :c) and bought band shirts at Hot Topic, then went to a couple of messy but cheap stores (including one where everything was only $5 or less! Haha!). Got a pair of $3 aviators and cute, kitschy Gumby socks :D (Gumby! I miss that show!)
So yeah, I just got home. I forgot that the One Tree Hill episode with Fall Out Boy was airing today at 8 :c (even if I don't really follow the story, still! Fall Out Boy yun noh!) So was Freddie, which is Freddie Prinze Jr.'s show. The commercial was pretty funny so I thought it would be interesting. Too bad! Gotta take advantage of American TV while I still can. Haha :D
I was able to talk to Qel last night too. I miss him a lot! I guess this is it for now. I need to see whether one of the shirts I got will fit the person I'm buying it for (nakaka-OC! You wouldn't want the same thing happening to you, right? :D). Pardon the grammatical errors, if any. I'm too sabaw to notice any at this moment :/
Thursday, October 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
chee.. are u talkin about my shirt? hehe.. anyway.. buti ka ang problema mo ung weather ako problema ko na ano gagawin ko for this day. hahaha... sayang sem break ko!! puro kain-tulog-kain. hehe
Post a Comment