Long time no update. Hehe. These are some of the things preoccupying me lately:
1) School - as usual... or at least I like to pretend it's keeping me busy haha :p Cell mol lec and lab (contaminated mushroom-smelling explants, ugh), Biostat, and PHYSICS... arrgh :( I haven't learned anything yet!
2) World Cup + IAC - football fever! Haha :p Too bad France lost... we lost during our first IAC match too :( But then again, we were playing against XXY genotype people. Haha! :p We should've started playing much earlier, it's super fun to play with blockmates kahit dami ginagawa. Go Team BOx!
3) MonstersGame - yuuuuuck haha :p But seriously, pang-tamad yung game na 'to kaya fun :D
And of course, the usual things like going out, watching movies (I haven't watched Superman yet, loser! Haha), downloading music, wasting money... hahaha :p
Friday, July 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment