Saturday, March 25, 2006

Argh!

Before typing this post (haha, vacation mode na eh), I looked out our condo window and saw the traffic outside. So many cars coming out of Ateneo thanks to graduation. I'm wondering how they (the graduates, that is) all feel now that a chapter of their life is over. Some people will stop studying forever and start working, while some are going to law school or grad school or whatever school... I'm also wondering if I'll be feeling that way next year when (or IF..sana naman hindi!) I graduate. It's hard to believe I've already spent almost 4 years in college! Ang bilis! And then my life is going to change again, and I won't see the same people anymore. Sorry if I seem to be babbling :D

Haaay, tamad na eh. I'll get off my butt and start studying for my VERY last exam for junior year. After 10 AM bukas, senior na ako! Yay! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cuteness^__^