It's been a long time since I updated this thing :p hahaha. Finals week na next week! So yep, everything is waaaaaay busy and stressful and hectic right now. I have absolutely no idea how we finish the special projects for both microbio and submit a paper and presentation (for biomed) next week, aside from needing to read polsci and history handouts and answering Philo thesis statements (pati 101 readings kasama! Waaah!) :c I better NOT waste any free time. Or else I'll be dead come next week for sure x_x
But at least super konti nalang tapos summer na. Can't wait to go to the beach (kahit wala pa rin akong swimsuit)!! :D After that is summer classes. Not too enthusiastic about that but still, senior na ako! Can't believe I have only one year left (well, hopefully, 'cause I wanna graduate on time) in ADMU :c Time flies by way too fast. Anyway, I think I won't be blogging for the next two weeks or so..until then, good luck to everyone :D
Monday, March 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lapit na tayo maging senior yiheee! hahaha ;p stress na rin ako :c and excited for summer :D
seeyah ;) haha
Post a Comment