So today I finally did my photography assignment, which was to shoot a bottle of coke in a creative way. I thought of things like a kid pouring coke into a container with paper boats floating on top (except that I still had to find a kid and fold boats), smashed coke bottle pieces on top of a fence (except that my grandmother's fence has sprite bottle pieces instead of coke ones and is in Pampanga) and a beauty pageant featuring different kinds of coke bottles with sashes and an announcer (except that I still had to make a stage and buy antique bottles and stuff, too time consuming) before settling on a coke bottle lying down on a bed (actually my physio book) beside a bottle of Virgin cola. Yeah ;p
The things is, many of the pictures came out blurry because 1) I didn't have a tripod, 2) The setup was on a bed and 3) The nice angles required me to be standing up or kneeling :( Oh, the cons of being away from home. Where I'm sure we have a decent tripod and lenses that would suit the picture more :( Oh well. The pictures were scanned and came out upside down too. Anyway, I bought the film in Cubao, where Jow and I ate lugaw, fried wanton and quail eggs at Shopwise (haha proletariat!) for lunch. We went back again to have the film developed and while waiting we checked out the Marikina Shoe Expo (aka Cubao X, haha what a name!). I've only been there once so I was really happy we had the time to check it out again :) And I still want to go back! I still have to check out the other galleries/bookstores/antique shops and eat at Bellini's :D
Well, there my ends my day for now. In other news, it's hell week again next week. And I'm dead broke and not feeling the Christmas spirit at all :( Huhuhu.
Friday, December 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment