Sunday, December 24, 2006

Semi-blue Christmas

Except for a few bad things, my Christmas break is going pretty well :) We had our all-nighter block Christmas party last weekend, which was super fun. I didn't get drunk or fall asleep for once, YAY! :) And it's fun to drive around Manila at 1 or so in the morning looking for a place to buy booze. Haha :p And of course, to sing your heart out to Total Eclipse of the Heart or other old cheesy songs (except for Bohemian Rhapsody, which we totally butchered. Hahaha) :D

I had very very interesting conversations with some people just before morning came too. Funny how you only get to really know someone once you've been drinking/drunk/talking to someone who's drunk. But it's nice to know that there are people who can relate to you :) Haha. Thanks so much.

I went home to Pampanga after that, but Jow picked me up the next day to go back :) We were supposed to go to Tagaytay but ended up goofing around Serendra/Bonifacio High Street instead and eating at Polu Kai. Serendra is soooo pretty. I envy the people who own a unit or live near the area. I want to live next to Sonja's Cupcakes, A Different Bookstore, Topshop, All Flip Flops, TheFaceShop (makeup and bath stuff!! I waaaaaant) and Krispy Kreme too :( Boo hoo. Ina bought a board game and we played at Cha's house after. I'm actually trying to upload the pictures now but Multiply is being a bitch. I hate their stupid Java uploader :(

So yes, in short, my Christmas break is all about buhay baboy. Hahaha :p All I do is sleep (before lunch, before breakfast, before dinner, before sleeping at night...) and eat and go to the mall. I know I should be doing something productive, but oh well. Happy Holidays everyone! :p

No comments: