Friday, September 22, 2006

Notes

What's been going on in my boring life, in bullet points:

- I had my hair colored again. (okay, much self-absorbed talk coming up. You've been warned :p) This time it's dark brown, more similar to my original hair color (which I actually don't remember anymore :D). I'm having a hard time getting used to it! I feel like Lindsay Lohan/Britney Spears or something. Yuck! But yeah. I got used to having brown hair all the time that I forgot my hair's naturally black. Haha.

- Jow's birthday at Casa Mariano :D Hahaha. Fun party! We should do it again soon. :D

- Hell week next week. Biostat, Physics, Theo. I've been neglecting school so much :( I'm so lazy, I don't have decent notes for almost all of my classes and I cram everything. Most of the time I feel like just cutting all my classes and sleeping or eating out or just going online. This is reeeally bad. I'm quite happy with my Biostat standing though :D

- We bought mice at St. Luke's today. Quite expensive, P210/mouse! And to think they'll be alive only until next next week :( Kind of sad because I was observing them a while ago and it was amusing to see them run around the box and nibble on food and all. I feel bad that we have to kill them :( and not just 'cause they're so expensive. Haha.

- I haven't watched any good movies lately :p and I don't know any new songs too!

Okay, that's all for now :D

No comments: