I dropped my phone again. I tripped on the charger cord while getting up from a chair and sent the phone flying to the floor. I feel really bad. I've only had this phone since late May and it already has a gazillion scratches :( I've dropped it a few times in my room, one time during physics (it slid down the desk!), once during immersion (on the dusty hospital floor, ick), and recently I dropped it twice: once while sitting on the CTC benches and then while getting water from the caf. Arrrrgh :( I guess I'm really not good at taking care of things. And to think I'm quite OC too. Even my laptop, which I bought because it's said to be very stable, has crashed on me a few times too. Crash as in I had to hold the Power button for it to restart. And it's missing one of its support 'feet' or stand or whatever you call it too. Kadiri! :(
So right now, I'm looking for a decent cellphone case to avoid my phone from getting scratched again. I'm thinking of buying a crystal case, but I find those things bulky so this is the last option I'll be taking. Haha :D But anyway, back to Cell Mol and Philo and everything else. This is one really stressful week, and I'm just delaying things with my useless blogging. Haha :D
Monday, September 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment