I decided to go for a haircut today, and it took really long even though my stylist told me the whole thing would take only 20 minutes. Stupidly enough, I believed him and forgot to tell my brother about it. Eventually he got tired of waiting and left me alone so I had to find a way to get home by myself (!).
This scared me because I usually don't commute, with the exception of taking the train and going to malls in taxis with friends. But since Jow wasn't around to pick me up and I felt too bad to call my brother back again (moral story: learn how to drive! :c), I decided to finally take a cab by myself. This was something I wanted to do for a while now since I've been way too reliant on my mom and brother to drive me around. Thankfully enough, the experience wasn't so bad :) I though the fare was quite pricey, but at least the driver was honest, even friendly. So maybe next time I won't hesitate taking a cab alone again :p hope I'd still be as lucky as I was today.
In other news, I went to UST today to get my grades but wound up leaving after less than 10 minutes because everything was moved to Friday. WTF?! I wish they had a more organized system. :c
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment