Saturday, December 17, 2005

survey time

A Friday Five survey :D

1. What is the oldest object in the room with you?
Probably my old CDs bought way back in high school and my pambahay shirts. Hehe :D

2. What is the newest?
A t-shirt I got for Christmas (and which I don't like. Hehe)

3. What is your favorite object in the room with you?
My stuffed panda given by Jowel :D (hindi siya panget noh!) Well, at least for the moment. I'm a big pack rat so I keep a lot of useless things "for sentimental reasons" :p

4. What is the most valuable object?
In terms of money value? Hmm... my laptop :D

5. What is the ugliest object?
A picture of me with a blockmate I dislike. Joke! :D The shoeboxes and old books that I dumped in one corner 'cause it looks really messy and dirty. :c

More soon. Just taking a break before I try to study for history. Hell week next week while most schools are on break already! No wonder I don't feel the Christmas spirit that much. -_-;

2 comments:

nice said...

haha! yiheee ;p love niya yun panda ;p sana binili niyo yun bigger din ;p and hindi siya pangit and nukhang panda siya kahit parang tayo lang nagsasabi nun! hahaha ;p

bakit ayaw mo yun shirt mo? hahaha ;p

Anonymous said...

parang ang laki eh! tapos ang pangit ng pagka-green nya. fake pa ata na fossil eh (gumagawa ba ng tshirts yung fossil?!) :( normally naman ok magbigay yung tita ko, ewan ko lang kung bat ganyan this year. hehe :D

and oo nga, ang cute kaya ng panda! and yup, mukha syang panda (hindi cow!). pero ang daya, sa eastwood P80 nalang binebenta :( pag meron nung malaki na mura bibilhin ko ;p